Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm and VC++ .NET 2003

Hi,

Frank Naumann wrote:
> This was my next question :-) I tried to compile libsigc++ 2 but the
> compiler failed on all the test programs. Is libsigc++ 2 intended to be
> compilable under VC++ .net 2003?

I supplied the project files for libsigc 2 and at that time about half
of the tests compiled. There was some discussion on why it went wrong
but I neven managed to find out what the problem really was so the last
thing I remember is that there were 5 out of 14 or so tests that didn't
work under VC.net 20003. Check the ligsigc archives (search for my name,
I've only posted about that) for details.

cheers,

roel