Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm and VC++ .NET 2003

Hello!

i am worrking on compiling gtkmm (runtime + develop) with vc++ 7.1, but without some help it seems impossible to me. Are there any detailled step by step tutorial out there (haven't found one yet) or even better some project files?

I created the visual studio project files. But I noticed now that the files in the official distribution are broken (the same project file is in every directory).

My original project files + an detailed step-by-step readme is as patch available on the bugtracker (it's a closed bug, search for MSVC).

Otherwise you can ask me, I compiled the gtkmm 2.2.12 last week without any problem.

Regards,
Frank