Re: [gtkmm] Actions / UIManager and OO programming style

murrayc murrayc com wrote:

I see the problem now. It's quite a simple error that I will fix in the
next gtkmm release. We usually prefer not to fix API in the stable series,
to avoid confusion, but this seems simple and worth fixing, and it should
not actually affect many people. Please try the attached patch.

OK - super! That's exactly what I needed. Actually 2.4.4 popped up just as I was going to try the patch, so I tried that instead.

Unfortunetely UIManager didn't get fixed but I can live with that - at least for a while :-)

Thanks,
--
Christer Palm