[gtkmm] Gtk::ScrolledWindow add/remove problem

Hello again,

I am writing an app using a pane window. In the left side, there is a tree and in the right part a Gtk::ScrolledWindow. When the tree selection changes, I need to change the widget contained in the ScrolledWindow.
To do this, I use m_scroll.remove(), and then m_scoll.add(newwidget).
It works a couple of times (usually 3), then it crashes (access violation), in the add mathod.
I am using gtkmm 2.2 under win32, built with VS.NET 2003. Is it an issue ?
I probably could do it a different way, but I would like to know if it is a GTK's bug, or a developper's bug.
Thanks
Ben