Re: [gtkmm] OpenSSL related bug - #define set_key des_set_key

Hello!

> I tried to contact the openssl mailinglist but there's a problem
> subscribing to the list. Thus I request for your help. Could someone
> post the problem?
> THe OpenSSL team should not define the macro "set_key". If I compile a
> gtkmm application it won't compile successfully until I make:
>
> #ifdef set_key
> #undef set_key
> #endif

Due to:

./gdk/gdkmm/device.h:
void set_key (guint index_, guint keyval, ModifierType modifiers);

Under Windows you have similiar problems if you don't include windows
headers at last (as they define tons of [undocumented] macros that
conflict in the same way as above).

As workaround you can try to include the OpenSSL header files at last.

Regards,
Frank