[gtkmm] gtkmm resources

Hi,

I'm new using gtkmm and I would like to know how to configure the properties of a customized class, e.g. MyLabel that derives from Gtk::Label, to change its default font, font size, background, etc, from a resource file. I don't know how to apply themes for a simple gtkmm application (not gnome application). I'm first using gtkmm without knowing anything about GTK+ and perhaps this is my problem. I've reviewed the gtkmm documentation and I haven't found any clue.

Thank you for your help,
Luis