From: Stefan Andressen t-online de [mailto:Stefan Andressen t-online de]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 12:35 AM
To: gtkmm-list gnome org
Subject: [gtkmm] gcc 3.3/gcc 3.4 with Gtkmm

Hi!

Can i compile and run gtkmm applications with gcc 3.3/gcc 3.4, or are there known problems?
I would like to use this newer versions, because they are faster and more ansi.
I did it with gcc 3.3 and it worked fine, at least for me. What about gcc 3.4 (would be a great advantages, because of the precompiled headers)?

Bye,
Stedan

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays
Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message. Although the Barclays Group operates anti-virus programmes,
it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is
caused by viruses being passed. Any views or opinions presented are
Barclays Group. Replies to this email may be monitored by the Barclays
Group for operational or business reasons.