RE: [gtkmm] Re: API documentation: aiming for 100%

 > I would like to clarify whether documentation should commence
> on all the below mentioned classes in order to avoid
> duplication of the work if someone is already o the same job.

Yes, please go ahead. I am not aware of anybody who is working on the
documentation of the same classes. Everybody is announcing their work on the
list, so it should be easy to avoid conflicts.

> Further, is the format as mentioned below is acceptable to
> you?

You have not really described a format precisely here:

> > >         and the format we can use for the documentation is-
> > >                 API NAME
> > >                 INPUT PARAMETERS
> > >                 DESCRIPTION
> > >                 OUTPUT

but I am confident that you can look at the existing doxygen comments and do
the same for new documentation.

> Do you need us to give more headers in .h file?

I don't understand that sentence, but again, I don't see any way to be
confused about the task.

> We are fully  conversant with Doxygen.

Great.

murrayc usa net