RE: [gtkmm] Gtkmm-forge lists sourceforge net mailing list remind er

Sorry about this. I don't know why it started sending this password reminder
to the list. Please ignore it (and don't use the password to change
anythign). This is the gtkmm-list digest subscription for gtkmm-forge, not
your own subscription to gtkmm-forge. Gtkmm-forge receives bugzilla
notifications and then sends a digest of them to the list.

murrayc usa net

https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/options/gtkmm-forge/gtkmm-list%40gnome.o
rg

You can also make such changes via email - send a message to:

    gtkmm-forge-request lists sourceforge net

with the text "help" in the subject or body, and you will be emailed
instructions.

Questions or comments?  Please send them to
gtkmm-forge-admin lists sourceforge net