Re: [gtkmm] Glib::signal_io

From: Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com>
To: "Find All" <find_all hotmail com>
CC: gtkmm-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [gtkmm] Glib::signal_io Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 13:33:47 -0500

>I'm having some problems with the Glib::signal_io().connect() function to do
>the reading from a serial port.

>class serie

#include <sigc++/signal_system.h>

class serie : public SigC::Object

I make a "locate sigc++/signal_system.h" an nothing :-(
I've use sigc++/signal.h (I've sigc++1.2 not the 2 version) and it compiles, does this signal.h work as signal_system.h of the sigc++2?

I'm having some problems with the serial port configuration (I want to use it at 115200 baud), so I can't verify if its executes well.

Is there a example of using a serial port in gtkmm on the web that it really works (I have found the example of the monitoring I/O but it faults, it uses 'very' deprecated functions)?

Una mejor experiencia en Internet. Prueba gratis dos meses MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=es-es&XAPID=1577&DI=1055