Re: [gtkmm] radiobutton under winxp

At 05:07 PM 1/1/2004, Stefan Andreßen wrote:
Hi!

I compiled the radiobutton example from the gtkmm-book, and when a radiobutton is selected, it simply doesn't fill the circle (for winxp with a green dot).
Is there a workaround?
I am using gtkmm 2.2.8.1 with g++ 3.2 and Dev-Cpp.

This problem already came up a few weeks ago, either on the mailing list or in a private mail, I don't remember. I think the problem was related to dev-cpp. Try to upgrade to the latest version using the nice dev-cpp updater included in the distribution. Then recompile.You might also want to upgrade the gtk-wimp theme if you use the GTK+ runtime from dropline (see http://gtk-wimp.sourceforge.net).

Please post the solution on the mailinglist as an archive.

Cedric