Re: [gtkmm] Question to GTKmm widgets (can I do this with GTKmm?)

It's entirely possible. The TreeView widget is the one you'll be wanting
to look at to start with. Most of the columns could be CellRendererText
columns for pure text rendering, but the first one would need both a
CellRendererPixbuf and a CellRendererText in it to get the icons.

Ok, I see. The list view looks promising. Although it seems that
the header items cannot trigger any action?!

(In Konquerer you can click on Size, Name, Date etc. and the
list will be sorted.)