[gtkmm] Problem with autoconf and Gtkmm

Now I'm almost sure that this has nothing to do with gtkmm, but I thought I would ask you guys anyway, since it's a Gtkmm project. I have this configure.ac file that I am trying on a small test project. The configure.ac can be found here:

http://www.rafb.net/efnet_cpp/paste/results/V2704344.html

Every time I run autoconf, I have to run it twice. The first time I get the errors:

configure:1728: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PACKAGE_TARNAME
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure:1729: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PACKAGE_VERSION

The second time I run it, it works. This normally wouldn't be a problem, but the users of my package won't know what to do if they get an error.

What am I doing wrong in the configure.ac?

Thanks,

Adam Olsen