Re: FW: [gtkmm] drag and drop with multiple targets

so i overrode Gtk::Widget::on_drag_data_get () as well as Gtk::Widget::on_drag_begin () and
Gtk::Widget::on_drag_end () and they worked as expected but my overridden version of
Gtk::Widget::on_drag_data_received () never gets called - i copied the function signature from
the header file so i'm sure it's not a typo.

my (short) test app is attached - any insight appreciated.