Re: [gtkmm] Is posible to insert a Window or Dialog inside Notebook ?

Amenofisvii wrote:

Greetengs !!
I'm a beginner with Gtkmm. I'd like to use a tab-view model for a
main window, like Mozilla. Is possible to do this using Gtkmm ?
Thank you all.

In a tab-view model you can put a widget (Usualy a vbox). It's not logic put a window or a dialog in a tab. You could reuse the code of the windows to make a tab view (usualy the vbox used in the window/dialog).
Tab, window, dialog can be view as container.

Alberto