RE: g++.exe: cannot specify -o with -c or -S and multiple compilations

I found what I did wrong.

When I copied the parameters and pasted them into the C++ compiler and Linker they had been formated differently and broke up into different lines. To fix I backspaced the copy into one line and pasted it in.

If you could it might help to make a note of this in the Windows install section of the book, if you don't find it too stupid.

Christian