[gtkmm] syntax error near unexpected token `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GTKMM, gtkmm-2.4)

Hi everybody, excuse me, I have an a problem when I try to compile an simple app using Glade. It consist in a window with only a button [this is only for testing porpuoses]. The first time I try compile it fail with the GETTEXT error:

aclocal: configure.in: 17: macro `AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT' not found in library

[and in few hours of research found that only need I uncheck in C Options in Glade in order to "fix" the problem]. But when I try again, all seem fine but when I got this lines:

checking dynamic linker characteristics... Win32 ld.exe
./configure: line 18100: syntax error near unexpected token `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GTKMM,gtkmm-2.4'
./configure: line 18100: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GTKMM,gtkmm-2.4 >= 2.4.8,,'

I dont know what go wrong. I try to fix manually but the error appear again. Please, I really aprecciate a lot if someone can help me. I use Gtkmm 2.4.8 in WinXP via MSys, MingW with GCC 3.4.2 and the lastest pack of GTKMM -> gtkmm-devel-2.4.8-2.exe.

Thanks, and hope someone can give me a hand with this ^_^

Platica con tus amigos en linea con T1msn Messenger http://messenger.t1msn.com.mx/