Re: [gtkmm] syntax error near unexpected token `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GTKMM, gtkmm-2.4)

Ramon Francisco Lopez Osuna wrote:
Hi everybody, excuse me, I have a doubt about an issue I get when try to compile a very simple app made with Glade, that consist in a window with only one button [without signals, just for testing porpouses] and the first time I try to compile the app I get this error:

./configure: line 18100: syntax error near unexpected token `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GTKMM,gtkmm-2.4'
./configure: line 18100: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GTKMM,gtkmm-2.4 >= 2.4.8,,'

I dont know why I got this error [well, in fact, I believe its a pkg-config problem, but everthing seems good]. Please, if somebody knows how fix it, I really aprecciate the help. I use WinXP with MingW in GCC 3.4.2, the lastest GTK and GTKMM developer packages gtk-win32-devel-2.4-rc24.exe and gtkmm-devel-2.4.8-2.exe. and, by the way, I try compiling an app [the same in fact] but with GTK+ and it compile perfectly even with the gettext option checked. Well, thanks for take your time for read this and forgive me for the spelling, Im no so good at english.

I suppose you use msys...

Set ACLOCAL_FLAGS to "-I $GTK_BASEPATH\\share\\aclocal"

configure needs to know about some macros that are defined in the pkg.m4 file.

Cedric