Language for Glade's interface and stock items

Hello.

When I run Glade (2.6.7) on my system, which is Windows XP SP2, its interface is in Brazilian Portuguese as that is the setting I have under the OS' "Regional and Language Options". At the moment, I am creating the interface for an application which should be in English. How can I make it so that Glade uses English without having to change my system's default language? I would like the stock items, such as menu items, to be in English. I have thought that maybe Glade was designed to adapt to the end user's preferred language, but in this particular case, using English is a requirement.

Thank you,

--
Ney André de Mello Zunino