Re: Gtk::TreeModel question

I had just submitted the following question (subject: Gtk::TreeModel question), please ignore it because I have figured the solution.
Thanks to anyone who intended to offer some help...

David Kinyanjui

Hello;
I have a treeview with two columns... I have been able to populate both columns (from a database). I have also been able to select all the rows using a button callback. However, now i'm trying to implement another callback to insert all the data from the left column to the right with one click.... how can I do this this??
Any help is humbly appreciated.

Kinyanjui. D