Re: custom_widget example not working

i'm trying to create a custom widget. As a starting point I wanted to look
at
the example in examples/book/custom/custom_widget. But when I run the
example
the custom widget is not displayed.

Has anyone made the same experience? What could be the cause for that?

Yes, it's a new example, and I haven't got it working yet. I welcome help.

It's good to know that it's not my fault. I'll try to get it working.

Remember, that you don't always need to draw the widget yourself. It's
usually enough to derive from a Container and just put child widgets in
there.

More precisely I want to create a SDL widget. So i have to draw it myself.

Thanks for your answer, Murray.

Immanuel