[gtkmm] gtkmm on cygwin?

Is it possible to install gtkmm under MSW-CYGWIN?
I have GTK+ up and running, but when trying to install 'glibmm' I get the following error:

parser.o(.rdata$_ZTVN26_GLOBAL__N_parser.ccDg36dc10DumpParserE+0x20):/usr/include/c++/3.3.3/iostream: undefined reference to `Glib::Markup::Parser::on_error(Glib::Markup::ParseContext&, Glib::MarkupError const&)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [parser.exe] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Does any know what I am doing wrong?

--
FYI
http://www.astro.umd.edu/~marshall/abbrev.html

E-Mail Policy
http://www.vif.com/users/escalante/Email_Policy.html

* You cannot exercise your power to a
  point of humiliation.
               - Jean Chretien

* The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power.
                 - Malcom X
You experience miracles everyday, the first one today happened when you first opened your eyes!
     --- Jorge Escalante

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.