Re: [gtkmm] gtkmozembedmm on windows

Hi Goktan,

goktan kantarcioglu wrote:
i checked out gtkmozembedmm from gnome cvs and runned it on fedora core 2 with mozilla 1.7. now, can i use it on windows, too???

As gtkmozembedmm is a wrapper around gtkmozembed, there is now reason why it should not work on win32.

You should download my port of gtkmm (http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/) and the win32 binaries for gtkmozembed (http://severna.homeip.net/gtkmozwin32.php), then try to compile gtkmozembedmm. I personally have no interest and no time to spend on providing win32 binaries.

Hope it helps.

Cedric