[gtkmm] draw a fractal

Hi * ;-)

I want to draw a fractal (in german Apfelmaennchen). For that purpose i
computed size_t values for every pixel and stored this values in a matrix.
Now i want to draw the pixels in a specific color subject to the matrix
values. Should i use a pixmap? How to create a pixmap from my matrix? ...

I need "only" a viewer class for my data. It would be nice if anybody could
give me an example-code or hints how to that.

tom

--
Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl