Re: [gtkmm] TreeView.set_cursor -- assertion failed

> Murray Cumming wrote:
>
>>> Can someone give me an example how do use
>>>
>>> TreeView::set_cursor(path, column, true)?
>>>
>>> I am always caught by assertions when trying to set the
>>> third parameter (start_edition) to true.
>>
>> Try a simple-as-possible test case.
>
> Is the example in my first post no simple enough? I don't know
> how to simplify it any more.

Ah, I see that now. Attach it to a bugzilla bug if nobody provides a
solution.

I don't know if it's relevant, but it's generally a good idea to test
iterators for validity before and after doing something with them.

Whoever investigates your test case will probably do the following. You
might try it yourself to save him (usually me) time:
- debug with --g-fatal-warnings.
- Convert it to a C test case.

www.openismus.com