[gtkmm] Gtk::ComboBoxText + Change Color

Hi all,
I've this Gtk::ComboBoxText, for which i want to change the colors (bg/fg/selection color) of the entries in the ComboBoxText. When tried to get the children of the Gtk::ComboBoxText, i'm getting only one child, (I've 3 entries on the widget), and the name of the child its returning as GtkCellView. I'm unable to find the documentation of GtkCellView.

How can i change the colors....??

I'm using gtkmm-2.4 on RH8.0

Thanks in advance,
Surya
--
~/.signature.html
Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.

Surya Kiran Gullapalli,         Ph. (OFF) (020) 4142624
Sr. Development Engineer,       Ph. (RES) (020) 5620 2326
Fluent India Pvt. Ltd.,
Pune, India