[gtkmm] GTKMM on Windows

Hi All

(This is my first post, although I have been here sometime)

I have downloaded the GTKMM installer for windows and am now trying to
download the GTK+ installer from this page,
http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/, but when I click on the
installer link I get the following error:

"The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the
site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. "

Is there somewhere else I can downlaod this file from?

Regards
Paul

Paul Grenyer
Email: paul paulgrenyer co uk
Web: http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk

Have you met Aeryn: http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk/aeryn/?
Version 0.3.0 beta now available for download.