Re: [gtkmm] going crazy with the multipe selection with Gtk::TreeSelection

Murray Cumming wrote:

On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 17:34, cedric wrote:
[snip]

i ve read the docs of gtkmm.org about it, and i ve made my callback and the multiple selection as explained, but i don t manage to compile my prog! in the examples i found

here is the doc explanations:

[snip]

void TheClass::selected_row_callback(const Gtk::TreeModel::iterator& iter)

[snip]

here is a part of my source:

[snip]

void BillFormat::selected_row_callback(Gtk::TreeModel::iterator iter)

Can't you see the difference?

Heh, I missed that.

* hides *