Re: [gtkmm] Signals

Igor Jovanovic wrote:
Hi,
I have a little problem with ListStore.
Im using glade 2.0.0 and glademm 2.0.0.1

This works:

listFiles->signal_cursor_changed().connect(SigC::slot(*this,
&window1_glade::on_listFiles_cursor_changed));

When I select a row, function "on_listFiles_cursor_changed" is called
and that is OK.

This works too, but function "on_listFiles_cursor_changed" is NOT
callded. Why ?
And I did not disconected the signal above.

  Glib::RefPtr<Gtk::TreeSelection> refTreeSelection;
  refTreeSelection = listFiles->get_selection();
rowIter = listFiles->get_model()->children()[RowNum]; if (rowIter)
    refTreeSelection->select(rowIter);

Any ideas ???
Thanks in advance.

This is a guess, but I would suggest that the selection and the cursor are not the same thing, and thus changing the selection does not necessarily change the cursor. If you want to catch selection changes, use Gtk::TreeSelection::signal_changed() which works if you set the selection via code, or via clicking on the TreeView, using the keyboard or whatever.