[gtkmm] Treeview help needed

Hello everyone;
I have implemented a treeview with three columns.
First column stores orderid, second column store order name and third column stores the order date. My intent is to be able to reorder the entries by any column of choice (at UI level) ... by clicking the the column header. For instance, if the user click the date column the entries will be reordered by that column (either ascendingly or desc.) automagically and so on, and so forth.
If this is possible to attain,... please, can anyone out there give help.
your ideas, hints and/ or examples will be highly appreciated
Sincerely,
David