Re: [gtkmm] How to make Entry widget read-only?

erik_ohrnberger dme net wrote:

Dear Gtkmm list,
	I've got this question, which would appear to be a really easy one.

	I have a display only, non-user editable, Entry field on my dialog.
The question is how to tell the Entry field that this is the case?

Setting the Entry to be insensitive might do the trick for you, although I'm not sure if the text is still displayed in an insensitive Entry widget.

This would have the advantage of not looking like an editable widget, which might help reduce possible user confusion.