[gtkmm] tutorial

Hi,

I've started working on a tutorial to get new comers to Linux off the
ground and into a working programming environment. I wrote an article
that shows a user how to get Redhat 9 setup for Gtk+/Gtkmm/libglade
development and included a basic project for each.

The idea is to sort out all the pitfalls i found getting to the point
where i can use Linux for programming as i did a year ago with
Delphi/Visual Studio. I think it will be a great thing to get more
people to stay with Linux and not bail out in frustration.

So, two things, 1st, if somebody wants to re-write the setup bit for
SuSe/Debian or something, then i can split that bit of and keep
everybody happy, secondly, i can't quite get my gtkmm project to behave
in Anjuta, it won't ...

$> make distcheck

Which is anoying. I would include the sample project for people to look
at but not being able to make a proper distribution tarball i can't get
the size to a respectable size.

So, here is the url for my tutorial, any fedback is welcome, and any
suggestions as to why make distcheck would bomb out complaining about
"cannot stat .po" files would be much appreciated.

http://192.168.1.7/libfiles/tech/gnome_dev/gnome_dev.php

Cheers all.

--
gareth foster <earthwormgaz 666 btinternet com>