[gtkmm] Icons in a TreeView

Hi folks,

I'm observing some strange behaviour in my TreeView after I added icons to the
expander column.

Details: I have a TreeView with two CellRenderers in the expander column: A
CellRendererPixbuf and a CellRendererText. The CellRendererPixbuf contains a
descriptive icon for the row, e.g. a folder for a node with subnodes.

If I expand a row, all icons on the level of this row are a bit moved to the
right, so they rush into the text besides them.

Is there a known way to fix this? Is there maybe another way to add icons to a
column than using two separate Renderers or something?

Thanks,

  Markus