Re: [gtkmm] on_realize()!=signal_realize() ? , was: glade-2 + on_realize()

They can. I have a

virtual bool on_window1_key_press() = 0;

implemented in a derived class, and it works. The only difference I see is
that this one returns a bool (as opposed to void). Should I set any mask
flag for the realize event?