[gtkmm] Re: possibility of libglademm for mingw?

At 12:55 PM 9/24/2003 -0700, Mark Ivey wrote:
Hi, I found your port of gtkmm to mingw at
http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/.  Thanks for providing
that! I was wondering if there was a possibility of having a similar
port of libglademm to go along with that.

Hi Mark

I put my private port of libglademm-2.0.1 on my site at

http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/binaries/libglademm-2.0.1.zip

It's beta quality. I have to submit a few patches against CVS before it can be included in the win32 installer. I also added the libglade and libxml2 DLLS, headers and import libs. The libglade binaries were built from source and are also available on my site as a separate package. libxml2 was borrowed from the gnuwin32 project (http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/)

Good luck

Cedric

P.S. : For this type of questions, please post to the gtkmm mailing list. I have forwarded your message.