[gtkmm] Not Linking to library ............

Hi,

I am new to gtkmm. I installed Dev-cpp, gtk-2.0 (both GTK-Development-Environment-2.2.1.2 and GTK-Runtime-Environment-2.2.1.2) and Gtkmm as per the instruction given for installation. I compiled and executed a simple program (helloworld). When i run the exe, I got the following error:

"The procedure entry point g_get_application_name could not be located in the dynamic link library libglib-2.0-0.dll"

What this means? Does it mean invalid library? Please let me know the solution.

Regrads,

Suresh.

Catering meets Camera; Tanya Weds Sahil.
Rediff Matchmaker strikes another interesting match
Visit http://matchmaker.rediff.com?1