From: Christer Palm [mailto:palm nogui se] Sent: Dienstag, 16. September 2003 02:01
To: gtkmm-list gnome org
Subject: [gtkmm] glademm get_widget_derived

Hi!
I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but how do I instantiate more than one instance of a widget using glademm's get_widget_derived()?

My main window brings up various dialog boxes using:

MyDialog* my_dialog = 0;
glade->get_widget_derived("myDialog", my_dialog);
if (my_dialog) {
    int rc = my_dialog->run();
}

The second time I bring up a certain dialog, I get the following warning:

glibmm-WARNING **: This object, of type gtkmm__GtkDialog, already has a wrapper.
You should use wrap() instead of a constructor.

--
Christer Palm