[gtkmm] signals

Hello!

The callbacks in the GTK interface for C always provide something like
a `gpointer user_data'. I noticed that the signal functions in gtkmm
does not provide those `user_data' parameters. E.g. does that mean that
I have to create a function (or methode) for every button in my
application?

What I have in mind is something like calling a generic function for all
buttons that takes the button as argument:

enum what_button
{
  button1,
  button2
};

void
generic_button_clicked (what_button but)
{
  switch (but)
    {
    }
}

Thanks.

--
Simon Fuhrmann | NightSlayer at gmx.de | http://www.dismember.de
All people talk about the real life, but where can I download it?