Re: [gtkmm] Problems with Gtk::MenuItem accelerators

Hello!

>> Ok, thanks. And how can I save the bindings to file, then?

> I'm not sure I know what you mean.
> You put them in the source code. Or are you using glade?

No, I'm not using glade. Sure, I can put the bindings in the source code,
but then users can not change the bindings. If I would use the Gtk::AccelMap
(http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/reference/html/namespaceGtk_1_1AccelMap.html)
I could save active bindings to a file and load them again later with
Gtk::AccelMap::save() and Gtk::AccelMap::load(). E.g. the ROX-Filer uses this
feature.

Regards

--
Simon Fuhrmann | NightSlayer at gmx.de | www.dismember.de