[gtkmm] gtksourceview

Hi,

I'm intrested in implementing a C++ wraper for the gtk+ gtksourceview
widget. (http://www.gnome.org/softwaremap/projects/gtksourceview)
My questions are:
	1. Will we ever have a Gtk::SourceView class in gtkmm in the near
future ? (AFAIK gtksourceview extends textview which was already wrapped
in a gtkmm class)
	2. Has anyone started developing a wrapper for this widget?
	3. If 2 == false, where can I find some guideline to developing gtkmm
library classes (other than the gtkmm library source code) ?

PS: I know the status of this project is 4-Beta, but I've checked out
the example that comes with the package and it knows some nice things,
such as loading syntax files (xml format),
line numbering, tab spacing and other useful things.