Re: [gtkmm] TreeView

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 20:02, Jan Gehring wrote:
> Hello ml,
>
> i tried to build up a small application with a list in it. so i chosse
> Gtk TreeView for the list element.
>
> Now i tried to put some cols and rows in it but i failed :( .
>
> I tried the following example
> http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/tutorial/html/ch08.html

Which example?

[snip]
> Gtk::TreeModel::iterator iter_child =
> m_refListStore->insert(row.children());
> // ^^^^^^----- this line causes the errormessage
> // Gtk::TreeModel::iterator iter_child =
> m_refListStore->append(row.children());
> // ^^^---- this works not, too

I guess the problem is that ListStore rows have no children, though the
compiler error could be more obvious. Maybe you want to use a TreeStore,
or use an insert() or append() without parameters. The ListStore example
and API reference should give you more clues.

murrayc usa net