Re: [gtkmm] Yet another custom cell renderer question :-(

Hello!

> I want to reuse a custom widget that is not a Gtk::CellEditable, so I
> believe I cannot do it "the Spinbutton way".
> What is frustrating is that my custom widget is a Gtk::VBox which
> *contains* a Gtk::SpinButton, but with other stuff around.

I have written a CellRenderer with a Combobox in it (not the complicated
gtkmm example, much easier). From my experience it should be enough if you
create a container class from an CellEditable and EventBox that hold your
widget:

class MyCellEditable : public Gtk::EventBox, public Gtk::CellEditable
{
public:
	MyCellEditable(void)
	{
		widget.show();
		add(widget);
	}

protected:
        virtual void start_editing_vfunc(GdkEvent *event);
        virtual bool on_key_press_event(GdkEventKey *event);

private:
	mywidget widget;
}

Regards,