Re: [gtkmm] libglademm2 problems with fedora

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

Specifically libglademmconfig.h.in refers to libgnomemmconfig.h, which is not included in the distribution.

libglademm does not depend on libgnomemm:
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gnomemm/libglademm/libglade/libglademm-2.0.p
c.in

I am surprised that it builds with that in libglademmconfig.h.in. Please try
just removing it from libglademmconfig.h.in.

I've removed it, and it still builds. I can't find anything that refers to that header at all? So should I bundle a patch with the RPM to remove the #include? or remove the file? And I spoke with some fedora guys regarding Changelogs etc. Their general policy is that if the upstream installs it, we should install it.
Chee

Koz