RE: [gtkmm] TreeView Model, SEGV on append

Jeff,
	Digging a little more into this confirms that pMoldListModel is NULL
in the method that is trying to use it to append a new line.

	However, pMoldListModel is initialized in the CTOR of the containing
class, which makes me think that it's somehow loosing it's state between the
CTOR and the method that wants to use it to add new items to the list.

	In addition, I've made sure that on this containing class' CTOR,
that.....

MoldList::MoldList() :
	ScrolledWindow(),		// containing class is subclass of
	tvMTBList(),		// TreeView widget
	pMTBListModel()		// Model.

	and in the CTOR, there is code that news the columns
	pCols = new MoldListCols();

	creates the model:
	pMoldListModel = ListStore::create( *pCols );

	also appends columns to the treeview, adds the treeview widget to
the containing class (ScrolledWindow) and show it.

	The workaround that I have in place now is to re-create the model
each time that I want to add a new item to the list completely populating
the list from scratch.

	However, this is less than satisfying.

	Are there any known problems with not using dynamic objects for the
ScrolledWindow, the TreeView, or the TreeView model?  I've decld them as
automatic inside of the class as data members.

	Thanks,
		Erik.