RE: RE: SUSPECT: Re: [gtkmm] RE: TreeView Model, SEGV on append - mor e info [erik_ohrnberger dme net]

> I understand about having a solid example for you making
> things easier, however, I don't think that my employer would
> like it if I sent proprietary code out of the corporation.

Reducing your code to a simple, non-proprietary test-case it part of a
normal debugging process. You normally find the problem long before you have
reduced it completely though.

I very much recommend valgrind for such problems in future. If something has
been deallocated prematurely somewhere then it will tell you where.

murrayc usa net