[gtkmm] treeview selecting multiple rows...

Currently I can detect i one row in a
TreeView/ListStore has been selected and operate on
that row (using the on_selection_changed() signal).

I would like to allow the user to select multiple rows
(and then give him the option to delete them).

I tried using selected_foreach() signal (as suggested
in the "Programming with gtkmm2" chapter but that
signal never seems to be called!!

Here is what I would like to do ->

Allow the user to select multiple rows. After the user
selects multiple rows and hits the del key I delete
the rows. What is a simple way to achieve this task?

Yada