[gtkmm] Quicktime Movie Recorder/Player for webcams

Hi,

We would like to announce an integrated webcam application for recording
and playing quicktime movies written using gtkmm-1.2.8 and
libquicktime-0.9.2. It is available at http://www.acarlab.com.

Though it is a first release, it is fairly stable and works reliably on
our Debian-woody platform. We would be happy to hear from others on
improvements/bugs so that the program can be improved. Hence we request
you to add this application to your list of available works using gtkmm.

- arvind r.  <arvind acarlab com>