[gtkmm] Listview Newbie Question

Greetings.

    I'm new to GTK and Gtkmm development. My question is this:

What is the missing piece of the puzzle concerning multiple selection?

I've implemented callback required for the following code

   AvailableFiles->get_selection()->selected_foreach(
		SigC::slot(*this, &MainWindow::AvailableSelectedRows) );
   AvailableFiles->get_selection()->signal_changed().connect(
SigC::slot(*this, &MainWindow::AvailableFilesCursorChanged) );

Well the signal_changed() works well enough but I just don't know how
get the callback function (AvailableSelectedRows) supplied to
selected_foreach to fire so I can actually get the rows that are
selected.

If I'm missing something obvious I apologize in advance.

--
Art Schwalbenberg <fschwalb_at tampabay_rr_com>