Re: [gtkmm] New package gtkmm2 (RH9, FC0.95)

Michael A. Koziarski wrote:
Name        : gtkmm2
Version     : 2.2.8
Release     : 0.fdr.3
Group       : System Environment/Libraries
Size        : 5531556                          License: LGPL
URL         : http://gtkmm.sourceforge.net/
Summary     : A C++ interface for GTK2 (a GUI library for X).
Description :

gtkmm provides a C++ interface to the GTK+ GUI library. gtkmm2 wraps GTK+ 2. Highlights include typesafe callbacks, widgets extensible via inheritance and a comprehensive set of widget classes that can be freely combined to quickly create complex user interfaces.

Now that gtkmm has been published to fedora.us I'll work to get the rest of the gnomemm libraries done. libglademm and libgnomemm are currently awaiting testing, anyone have any preferences about which ones get bundled up next?

Any bugs or difficulties with these packages should be reported through fedora's bugzilla, https://bugzilla.fedora.us. After the packages have had a chance to bed down, I'll submit all the patches for gtkmm's own spec files.

Cheers

Koz