[gtkmm] Just an idea

Short intro to my idea:
I want to learn how to use Gtkmm really well. Actually this my first GUI library that I'm learning. Although there is the tutorial and API and I am trying to study it, but it seems like it takes me lots of time to figure out how things work and sometimes I'm stuck on some stupid small thing.

So:
My idea is that it would be nice to have examples of all the details that appear in the API. Well, almost all. I would like to work on something like that. I mean write many small program that include those examples. Of course I don't know that much about Gtkmm yet and I would have to ask lots of questions, but I could learn and during this process I could write those examples so other people can learn from them too. It would be nice if someone could help me with that.

Or:
Maybe there is someone working on something like that and I could join and help.

Anyway I am interested in your opinions. Do you think that makes any sense?

Thanks,
Greg Wolski

Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com